ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused tier 1 entrepreneur to tier 4 student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fuzzaman.arif
Newly Registered

Refused tier 1 entrepreneur to tier 4 student

Post by fuzzaman.arif » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:34 am

Is it possible for university to issue cas when someone have their visa application is in appeal process...anyone with good knowledge about this subject please share..

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Refused tier 1 entrepreneur to tier 4 student

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:58 am

It is possible but it is down to their discretion. They may want you to withdraw your appeal before they will issue your CAS or they may want to see that you meet the maintenance requirements first. Some may not want to issue you a CAS at all. Do you have an offer of a place?

fuzzaman.arif
Newly Registered

Post by fuzzaman.arif » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:30 am

Hello greenie,

Thanks for ur reply..I m bit confused now don't know what to do. I have spoken to my previous college but they have declined. Do u know any university which can issue cas it will be a great help.

searoze

Post by searoze » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:51 am

fuzzaman.arif wrote:Hello greenie,

Thanks for ur reply..I m bit confused now don't know what to do. I have spoken to my previous college but they have declined. Do u know any university which can issue cas it will be a great help.
Hi
I dont think you'll be able to get admission in uni as they require valid visa but there are many private college (Highly trusted sponsors) out there. You can try there if your circms allow you to do so.

regards
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong