ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh T2 application (from withdrawing current appeal)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chat_danielle
Newly Registered

Fresh T2 application (from withdrawing current appeal)

Post by chat_danielle » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:36 am

Hi there, I was wondering if you could please healp me. I am very confuse and short of money so i don't really want to use a solicitor.

I have read threads regarding withdrawl of application and filiing for a new one. Anyone who has experience/knowledge on this please help me out.

I was on a PSW visa which expired last december 2013. I was able to apply under FLR-O before my visa run out and it was refused on february 2014. I am however, able to appeal and a court date hearing was set on september 2014. Fortunately, I am now able to find an employer which will sponsor and provide me with a COS to apply for a tier 2 visa.

My question is, how did you withdraw the appeal? What did you write and how did you send it? Can i send the Fresh T2 application on the same day of withdrwal? Also, how did you answer the questions from the form:

did you tick the box for [u]"I have leave to enter / remain for a limited period"[/u] or [u]"I had leave to enter / remain for a limited period, but leave has now expired"[/u]

[b]E7. Have you ever breached a condition of your leave?[/b] (my main visa is now expired but i am currently on appeal)

[b]E9. Have you ever been refused entry clearance/visa or leave to enter or remain in the UK? [/b](flr-O APPLICATION WAS REFUSED)

[b]E11. Are you currently waiting for a decision on any other application made to the Home office [/b](If i have withdrawn my application should i tick yes or no?)

[b]E13. Are you currently waiting for a decision on an immigration appeal to the Asylum and
Immigration Chamber (AIC)?[/b] (I think this is a no? because my appeal was on the upper tribunal?)

Im sorry to waste your time but I am really desperate. Hope you can help me with this matter!

Cheers mate!