ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirement supporting documents?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaq12wsx
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Financial requirement supporting documents?

Post by zaq12wsx » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for a spouse visa using FLR(M) in the UK.
My partner is a director of his own limited company based in the UK. He works as a contractor, so it is really a one man company he plays the director and the staff.
I wish to include his income in my application to meet the financial requirement.

I had read through the Appendix FM1.7 Financial requirement on
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... I6.doc.pdf

Please help me to clarify a few thing....

1. How do I choose if my partner fit in Category F and G in the Self-employment section?

2. I continued reading and saw...
9.3.4. If a person has different financial years, e.g. because they are both self-employed and a director of a specified limited company, their income from the self-assessment tax return and Company Tax Return financial years cannot be combined to meet the financial requirement. Including income from differently based financial years would not be a accurate way of calculating a person’s annual income.
Does this mean we only submit one of the Tax return... His company's overall tax return OR His own tax return from earning made through his own company?

3. Unlike the Salaried employment
What do we tell his company accountant to provide for the documents?
The accountant is not sure what sort of document we are looking for.
Does his accountant need to give a letter stating he own this company? or just Tax return of his company/his own tax return/P60...?

Please help me to understand what does Home office means...thank you