ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M PEO Appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrholder78
Newly Registered

FLR M PEO Appointment

Post by ilrholder78 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi Seniors ( Amber or Vinny)

you guys have always been so helpful, I have a peo appointment next week for my wife and kids (FLR M) after getting ilr on long residence ( Booked due to your advice)

1)I am still concerned and want to know what exactly should i mention or Write in the covering letter to make sure they grant the correct FLR M Leave? ( According to rule prior to 6th April 2014)

2) what will be the correct duration if the FLR M Leave if successful?

Thanks guys

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M PEO Appointment

Post by Amber » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 am

ilrholder78 wrote:Hi Seniors ( Amber or Vinny)

you guys have always been so helpful, I have a peo appointment next week for my wife and kids (FLR M) after getting ilr on long residence ( Booked due to your advice)

1)I am still concerned and want to know what exactly should i mention or Write in the covering letter to make sure they grant the correct FLR M Leave? ( According to rule prior to 6th April 2014)

Just full out the maintenance finance section as they can't decide under the new rules then (unless you receive an applicable disability benefit).

2 years

Thanks guys
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vishpb35

Re: FLR M PEO Appointment

Post by vishpb35 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:55 am

Amber_ wrote:
ilrholder78 wrote:Hi Seniors ( Amber or Vinny)

2 years - Not to challenge Amber here (with due respect), but my understanding was that FLR(M) is initially granted for 30 months (2.5 years)

Thanks guys
My response/query in RED above. Not sure if its granted for 2 or 2.5 years