ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing jobs while Naturalisation under consideration

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zman88
Newly Registered

Changing jobs while Naturalisation under consideration

Post by Zman88 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is going to be a problem or not. I understand we have to fill in the details of the company we work for, tax office etc. in the form for naturalisation for the home office to check. Would changing jobs while the application is under consideration cause any problem? Would it be better to stay put until the application has been decided?

Thanks a lot guys!

Eureka.Power

Re: Changing jobs while Naturalisation under consideration

Post by Eureka.Power » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Zman88 wrote:Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is going to be a problem or not. I understand we have to fill in the details of the company we work for, tax office etc. in the form for naturalisation for the home office to check. Would changing jobs while the application is under consideration cause any problem? Would it be better to stay put until the application has been decided?

Thanks a lot guys!

your job is not coorelated to your BC application ... even if you were jobless you could still apply for BC.. i dont see any problem in that... requirement is 1 year ilr thats it...

Ta
Ad

Zman88
Newly Registered

Re: Changing jobs while Naturalisation under consideration

Post by Zman88 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Oh right ok. Thank you very much for your reply. Really appreciate it.