ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestions require for combined income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fn
Newly Registered

Suggestions require for combined income

Post by fn » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Hi All

I would like to discuss about the possibilities (or best chances) for making HSMP application. I used to work in Pakistan (in IT) and my earning was 5600 pounds/annum (1 Poun = Rs. 95 in September 2003). I was full time student from September 2003 to April 2007 in UK. Right now I have SEGS visa and also I have got job in a Bank (Basic salary is 22,500+/annum) which will start from 1st July. My SEGS visa will expire by April 2008 and I want to apply before SEGS visa finished. Would you kindly help me in this regard?

Can I claim earning points on the basis of the following criteria?

A. 3 pay slip from UK (July, August and September 2007) + 9 pay slips from Pakistan (income earned in 2003)

B. Apply in March 2008 (after getting 8th pay slip) + Pakistani income

C. Purely apply on the basis of Pakistani income

D. Apply only on UK income (can have at most 8 pay slips) in March 2008

Any input will be appreciated.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Dear Fn,

You can approach in any of the criterias as far as you acquire with the age and education total 75. Things you need to keep in mind is, if u are planning to apply in March/April 2008 u need to make sure that u r not crossing any age limits which will affect the points. At any point of time, you need to make sure u reach 75 points.

There are some advantages and disadvantages for applying considering UK income.

Advantages is - it can be fast process as home office can get in touch with your employers easily, also ur application package preparation will be easy as home office is aware of the tax rules, payslip rules etc in UK.

Disadvantages - You have to wait until March 2008 and we dont know how the rules is going to be changed in the mean time..........

it always depends...........