ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO Query please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Croydon PEO Query please

Post by sabeekj » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi Guys,

I have booked my PEO appointment in croydon on 2nd April for myself and my dependant wife only. Can i take my 3 yeard old along with me even though i am not applying for my son..I have read it in the forum its fine , Hope nothing have changed and still will be allowed to go with my son .
Any suggestions??

Also another query , I have got only copy of marriage certificate which i submitted for wifes dependant application and Extension application.Is marriage certificate a mandatory one as i have enough Cohabitaion documents (Sons birth Certificate,Council tax,Electricity bill,Water bill,Bank statement and some more)

Many Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Croydon PEO Query please

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Your son can accompany you. Submit the copy of your marriage certificate. There should be a record of the original on the Home Office computer system.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Re: Croydon PEO Query please

Post by sabeekj » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Thank you very much casa for a very prompt reply.It puts me in peace.