ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Alan Shatter in trouble!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Buzz2014
Newly Registered

Alan Shatter in trouble!!

Post by Buzz2014 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:31 am

Mr Shatter is facing a motion of no confidence in the Dail next week, and all the current troubles with the justice department minister. Do you think the process of awarding citizenships will slow again? I personality applied 10th October and feeling a bit worried. Good luck to all who received Irish Citizenships today.

Buzz.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Alan Shatter in trouble!!

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 am

Well, Shatter is the man who speed up the Citizenship process in the history of this country. We all remember the previous Justice ministers and especially Michael McDowell tenure. I would say to pray for Shatter as he is the only hope for the Immigrant community and if he is gone the whole process of new Irishism will die...

Yana31

Post by Yana31 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 am

Oh I don’t even want to contemplate changes again!!!! I have applied the 6th of November 2013 - still waiting - lets hope that the processing time does not change, I saw videos from the ceremony that took place yesterday, it was so lovely. That needs to stay in place. :shock:

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 am

Citizenship applicants should be ok even if he resigns, because he has brought in the reform and it will be difficult for any new Minister to reverse the process, at least I hope so.
BL

jasmin kool

Post by jasmin kool » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:59 am

I am new user I don't know is it the right place for post but I want to know something if anybody can help me please. I have a family member of eu citizen residence card issued in portugal with my british wife. I had read that I can travel to ireland with out visa because of my eu family member residence card.i want to know that I want to settle in Ireland with my british wife what I will have to do next after ariving in ireland.dose I need to apply for stamp 4 eufam or my family member of eu citizen residence card which is issued in portugal will be valid in Ireland please can any body reply me because I have to book my tickets if reply will b in my favour its all about my future because in Portugal I don't knoe the language and I dont have job .:(