ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP (3rd extension) or ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashishashah
India

HSMP (3rd extension) or ILR?

Post by ashishashah » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Hello,

I have a unique situation..I belong to "HSMP" batch (HSMP JR for Extension).

My history:

1)I received my 1st Letter of approval(HSMP) in June 2006. Received HSMP stamp in Nov 2006.
2)Applied for extension in Nov-08 ,got extension for 3 years till Nov-11.
3)Went out of country in April-10 and stayed outside UK till June-11(14 months).I think that my cycle RE-STARTED from June-11 as i was out of country for 14 months at a stretch.
4)Applied for 2nd extension (under HSMP JR ) in Nov-11 and got extension till Nov-14.

I have following questions:

Question 1:Now need to go for 3rd extension in Nov 14. Will i still be covered under HSMP JR for FLR ?(I applied between April 2006 and Nov 2006).My last extension visa doesnt say any thing about my category..However I still have my original approval letter which confirms that I applied in June 2006.

Question 2:Can i for for ILR by any chance ?I went to India for parents health issue.I have medical evidence running into 100s of pages about both my parents health .They include reports, scans,X-ray, hospital records etc..I am the only child.

Could you please help me this case?I am sure that I am the only person from HSMP -2006 batch to apply for extension.

Thank you very much,
Ashish

P.S :I have submitted the question to both the forums (FLR and ILR) as my question is related to both.Some members might not visit both the forums and I didn't want to miss out on valuable inputs from members of both forums.