ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krishnachinthala
Newly Registered

Tier 1 to ILR

Post by krishnachinthala » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:20 am

Hi,

i'm on Tier 1 for 5 years and now looking to applay for ILR.

While booking the appointment for inperson. After selecting the SET[O], i could see "Which category of leave are you applying for?* " Tier 1 (General) or Tier 2 or Other Main Applicant Dependant.

Why this queston is asked. i don't understand. as i'm applying for ILR. should it be which category you are?

Regards,
Krishna

shace318

Re: Tier 1 to ILR

Post by shace318 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Select Tier-1

mbasmart

Post by mbasmart » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:12 pm

In my opinion, you should select Tier 1.

Further to this question, I wanted to ask that how much do we pay while booking the appointment? Do we pay £100 booking fee or do we have to pay the entire amount of the ILR application fee? Or do we pay the actual ILR application fee when we attend our appointment? Can anyone please clarify?

Thanks

N2012

Post by N2012 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:56 pm

mbasmart wrote:In my opinion, you should select Tier 1.

Further to this question, I wanted to ask that how much do we pay while booking the appointment? Do we pay £100 booking fee or do we have to pay the entire amount of the ILR application fee? Or do we pay the actual ILR application fee when we attend our appointment? Can anyone please clarify?

Thanks
When you book a PEO appointment online, you have to pay the entire application fee.