ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP is still not received after a month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TTP
Newly Registered

BRP is still not received after a month

Post by TTP » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:39 am

Hi all ,

Just wanted some advice as I am really desperate. My letter of approval for ILR was issued on the 27 th of February , although I didn't receive it till 27 of March until I called the Home office and they tracked it down .( all the documents were sitting down in a post office ) .
However , I still haven't received my BRP till now ( over a month now ). There is no number to contact and when I emailed the email address, which was given on the approval letter , they sent me a general email saying they had a back log and should be delivered within 3-7 days. It has been 7 days now and still no BRP. They days five working days to reply and I am really desperate to travel as my mother is critically ill.

Is there a number to contact at all ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and may thanks in advance.