ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Options after an Appeal is Dismissed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arya401
Newly Registered

Options after an Appeal is Dismissed

Post by arya401 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:13 am

Hi

I made an in time application in June last year, my visa also expired in June last year. I had my hearing in Feb and just (TODAY) got a dismissal direction from the court. I don't know when I will get instructions from the Home Office, but I hoping someone could answer the following:

1) Can I make a new application?
2) If so, how many days do I have to make a new application from having my appeal dismissed?
3) How long do I have before I have to leave the country?

Thanks in advance :)

pakhtoon77

Re: Options after an Appeal is Dismissed

Post by pakhtoon77 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:33 pm

hi, why don't you go for appeal if your case is a strong one, you have to appeal in 10 working days or make a fresh application within 28 days.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:47 pm

@ arya401,

2) If so, how many days do I have to make a new application from having my appeal dismissed?

Ans: Yes you can make a fresh application within 28days after appeal decision but if you don't have all the required documents for your fresh application, you should apply to FTT for permission to appeal to UT so that you can have enough time to gather all the required documents. Appealing to UT might give you an additional 4-12weeks depending on weather the permission is granted.

Ans: If you intend to leave the UK, you can inform HO and they will arrange how you will get your passport and their response will help you determine when you can leave the UK.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:56 pm

arya401 wrote:Hi

I made an in time application in June last year, my visa also expired in June last year. I had my hearing in Feb and just (TODAY) got a dismissal direction from the court. I don't know when I will get instructions from the Home Office, but I hoping someone could answer the following:

Thanks in advance :)
Hi Arya40,

I prefer you to reapply with in 28 days from the dismissed letter date. As i have mentioned in my other post that my last reapplied applicant got visa granted with 1 month & 22 days after reapplied. same rule applies if you want to leave the country (with in 28 days by informing the HO).

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 pm

I have the exact same issue. just got my dismissal from FTT so i have applied to FTT to appeal to UT. I only did that yesterday. I have a few questions
1. How long do you think it will take for the UT to confirm a hearing date if FTT approves? I need to buy time to prepare for a new application.
2. If I need to reapply, do I have to open a new company as I opened mine in september 2013 but I have not started trading yet.
Please can someone help me with these questions as I am so confused right now and the whole visa application is getting me so confused

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Sonye wrote:I have the exact same issue. just got my dismissal from FTT so i have applied to FTT to appeal to UT. I only did that yesterday. I have a few questions
1. How long do you think it will take for the UT to confirm a hearing date if FTT approves? I need to buy time to prepare for a new application.
2. If I need to reapply, do I have to open a new company as I opened mine in september 2013 but I have not started trading yet.
Please can someone help me with these questions as I am so confused right now and the whole visa application is getting me so confused
Hello, It they approve and give you date can take upto 3 to 6 weeks. 2nd If your company is not trading then I prefer you to open a new company with all new professional docs.