ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harrysahota
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds

Post by harrysahota » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:58 am

Hi Members

I am pretty sure that this topic has been discussed earlier but on the new gov. website i cannot find the answer to my question, so can anyone please help me

My Maintenance funds went down for one day during the 3 months period by £500 but the end of day closing balance was more than required for my application.

So, just want to check that its the closing day balance that counts and it doesnt matter if the balance went down during the day but was replenished the same day as well.

Looking forward to the help

thanks

prakashs
Newly Registered

Re: Maintenance Funds

Post by prakashs » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 am

I think you should be ok if you can show the minium at end of the day and the below i copied from tier 2 guidance doc from UKBA..

any additional money available to you on the date of that closing balance, for which you
have provided the required evidence.
We will always use the closing balance date from the account that most favours you.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... idance.pdf page 15.