ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa for child -Applying from India (urgent)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prakash16481
Newly Registered

Settlement visa for child -Applying from India (urgent)

Post by prakash16481 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:29 am

Hello Guys,

I need some information from this forum

I am planning to apply a settlement visa for my child from India at the mid of April 2014. I am really confused what document needed..I would really appreciate, if you help me with following queries:

Myself and my wife got ILR visa last year Jan 2013, she went to India at the end of the May 2013 to give a birth. my son was born on October 2014 .my wife is in India with my son . I am really confused which form have to fill and what appendix I have to fill

1)If both parents are settlement visa .there is no need to show the financial requirement (immigration rules paragraph 297 -300), is it true? so I dont have to show the financial requirement?

in some page it says like this
2) If your partner was in the UK on a temporary visa before settling or becoming a British citizen, you may have to apply as a ‘dependant’ (partner) in their original visa category.
Find out how to apply as a ‘dependant’ (partner or child under 18) if your partner or parent settled as someone with a: (like tier1,tier2.....) .so i have to apply for my child on this category?

pls pls help me

Many Thanks in advance
Prakash