ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Gen dependent BORN IN UK- Sending Orig PP of Main App?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parwaz
Newly Registered

Tier1 Gen dependent BORN IN UK- Sending Orig PP of Main App?

Post by parwaz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi there,

I would greatly appreciate if you could please confirm if I need to send the original passport of main applicant (myself) when applying for the Tier-1 Gen Dependent visa for my baby born in the UK. Me and my wife has Tier-1 extension till Feb 2016 and we need to travel abroad with the baby. I am sure this has been asked multiple times but I am getting mixed answers.

Here on ImmigratioBoards on the Guidance topic (http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 62853.html) under the Application form (Infant/Child) it is stated,
When applying for leave to enter/remain as dependant of PBS migrant for a child please include passport & visa copies of both the father and mother.
However, on other forums I have read that I need to send my original PP as well? It is clear in the guidance notes that no photocopies of any documents are accepted and only originals must be sent. Please provide some guidance - I need to send the application by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Abid