ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Offenses: Does this impact BC/Naturalisation application?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

acpula
Newly Registered

Offenses: Does this impact BC/Naturalisation application?

Post by acpula » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Hello

I have two offenses both are out of court settlements/fines

1) Using/keeping vehicle with out road tax 29/07/2009
Issued by DVLA (Unlicensed vehicle parked on road)
No points affected on my license and £54 fine, Paid on time

2) SP30 Excess speed on dual carriage way 10/04/2010
Issued by Police
3 Points on my license and £60 fine, Paid on time
(I am sure the points should have expired as they are over 3 years but they still appear on my paper license)

Can the experts answer my questions please

1) As both of the offenses are over 3 years old and out of court fine notices, do I need to declare them?
2) I have seen discussions on the forum they say nothing to worry if they are not in the last 12 months? What does this actually mean? Does this 12 mean prior to the date of application? (There is no mention in the guidance about this)
3) As i have more than 2 offenses in 12 month period (although over 4 years from naturalization application date), am i never eligible for BC?
4) These are not disclosed when applying ILR as the case worker mentioned not to bother as they are FPN only. Will this have an impact if i disclose now?

Please answer my questions and provide me your valuable suggestions on how to deal with these issues. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
ACPula