ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice for Tier 1 Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AAshique
Newly Registered

Need Advice for Tier 1 Refusal

Post by AAshique » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:28 pm

I am writing to seek some advice regarding my immigration status. Could you please let me know what would be the best option for me in current circumstances.

I originally came to UK in Aug 2005 as a student and had 3 visa extensions till the end of 2010 as a student and then switched to PSW after completing my Master's degree which was valid till Dec 2012.

My wife joined me here in UK from Pakistan in Jan 2012 (as Tier 1 PSW Dependent) and we started our family by having our 1st child in July 2012 and our 2nd child in Jan 2014.

In Nov 2012 I tried for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa(3rd Party £50,000 Investment) which was refused for the reason of not having my name in the marketing of business in May 2013, I appealed against the decision and was refused for Visa after the hearing in Dec 2013.

I tried for re-appeal to 1st Tribunal to go for oral hearing in Upper Tribunal but was refused in Jan 2014. Again tried for hearing directly to Upper Tribunal and that was refused too and I received that refusal in the post on Saturday the 29/Mar/2014.

Having lived in UK for over 8 &1/2 years I was looking forward to get the Entrepreneur Visa or Switch back to Student Visa for last 18 months to complete my 10 years to go for Indefinite stay.

But after the recent change in my circumstances I am very confused and don't really know what is the right way forward for me. The family issue we have on going between my family and social services and there is a Police investigation on going too for the suspicion of harming our 2 month old son.

I have been told that I can go for Emergency or Discretionary Visa to stay in UK while my family matter is concluded but from what I can read online this would discontinue my 10 years lawful stay for Indefinite stay which is not something I am looking forward to. or one of the options I have is to appeal in High Court and get as much time as possible to stay under current immigration rules for PSW.

Please help me with your advice.

Many Thanks
Ammar