ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 yr PBS Success

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Section6.3
Newly Registered

ILR 5 yr PBS Success

Post by Section6.3 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I had my PEO appointment (Croydon) a month ago - didn't get around to updating this on the site but I have now received my ILR. Some highlights:
- I had about 220 days of absence over the last 5 years but only managed to get a letter from my current and one previous employer that covers about 60 days' absence but it seemed fine.
- The PEO guys are very friendly. At one point it looked like I'd forgotten to bring my payslips but the person who collected the docs said I could still go home and bring it back by 4:00pm (it was noon at that time) and they won't cancel my appointment. Luckily I found it in my bag.
- I didn't attest my online payslips and didn't take any copies of any docs.
- I got my BRP within 3 working days of the appointment

Everything else was fairly straightforward. I was very busy at work which was why my application was done very haphazardly but it worked out fine. This forum helped greatly and my thanks to Amber,Vinni and others.

Many thanks!