ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want appeal hearing in London

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zee ali
Diamond Member

I want appeal hearing in London

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello members.

I am going to apply next month. As i am short of 10 months to complete 10 years and have no other choice but to apply human right application.

As i am not full filling the requirements of 276 ADE. It is highly likely that my visa will be refused.

I want longer hearing dates, and i live in small city where hearing dates come more quickly than big city like london.

So my question is

if i hire a solicitor from london which address i need to put in on my application form?????

which address determine my hearing place my address or my solicitor address????????

Hearing place determine by initial application address or address which u put on appeal form????

Kindly answer my questions ASAP.

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Re: I want appeal hearing in London

Post by sufibaba » Sun May 11, 2014 10:07 am

You cannot decide your own city HO will decide the tribunal according to your address you mentioned during appeal.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun May 11, 2014 1:03 pm

sufibaba wrote:You cannot decide your own city HO will decide the tribunal according to your address you mentioned during appeal.
HO will decide the tribunal????

Any one else This guy gave me a shock that HO will decide the tribunal
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Post by sufibaba » Sat May 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Home office will determine according to your living address.
As an example if you apply from leicester your tribunal will be at birmingham.
I am too same applied from leicester.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat May 17, 2014 2:24 pm

You appeal is sometimes listed in the locality of your solicitor, however now that a date and location has been set, to sure they can transfer it now.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Thanx guys

Do u have any idea about current hearing timeline in london, birmingham and manchester?

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Mon May 19, 2014 9:16 pm

roughly 6 months

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon May 19, 2014 10:05 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:roughly 6 months
6 months in which city?

london is more busier than other

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Mon May 19, 2014 10:10 pm

in london roughly 6 months. but there are examples of 8-9 months as well. some people got after 8 months even in birmingham