ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invoices for National Insurance Contributions ILR SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

etelsa

Invoices for National Insurance Contributions ILR SET (O)

Post by etelsa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:26 pm

HI All,

I am applying on 30th April for ILR SET (O).

I've been a company director for the last 2 years and dont know how to show the National Insurance contributions other than with payslips.

I read somewhere that I should also include Invoices for NI Contributions for the last 12 months. Can someone shed a light on this one? I dont really understand what "Invoices for NI Contributions" means, please excuse my ignorance.

I have requested HMRC (sent a letter today) to provide me with employment history and National Insurance Contribution payments.

For years 2009, 2010 and 2011 I have P60 and P45 to support.

This is the list of documents I will be submitting:

1 Passports covering the last 5 years and any BRP card
2 Two passport sized photographs
3 Dividend vouchers and invoices (remittance advices) for the last 12 months
4 Personal and business account bank statements covering the last 12 months showing your salary payment being received
5 A letter from your accountant confirming your gross and net pay (excluding your expenses) for the last 12 months.
6 Invoices for national insurance contributions for the last 12 months
7 Self-assessment statements
8 Certificate of incorporation of a private limited company.
9 Latest tax return.
10 P60 income tax certificates and any P45 documents covering the last 5 years (where available)
11 Bachelor’s degree certificate that I used to claim points on my previous Tier 1 (General) application
12 Home Office approval letters for HSMP / Tier 1 applications covering the last 5 years.
13 A schedule of your movements over the last five years to detail dates of travel overseasand returns to the U.K.
14 Life in the UK test (Pass Certificate)
15 IELTS

Thanks,