ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) form for Settlement (ILR)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanjeev211161
Mood:
United Kingdom

SET (O) form for Settlement (ILR)

Post by sanjeev211161 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:04 am

Hi
SET (O) form clearly specifies that the dependent children over the age of 18 will have to apply separately except spouse who can apply on the same form with the main applicant.
While booking the online appointment for a PEO an option comes as to how many dependents are applying with you. I am confused as to how many dependents have to filled in because as per rules my wife is only one dependent and has to apply on my SET (O) form. This answer would have been straight forward if my children would have been under 18 years of age. But because of the ages of children they need to apply on separate SET(O) forms and are to pay a higher rate of application fees. This is important because the information submitted online enables the system to workout the total Settlement application fees.
Is there any suggestion or an email to contact?
Cheers
S

sanjeev211161
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET (O) form for Settlement (ILR)

Post by sanjeev211161 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:19 am

Thanks got the Answer as it gives an option later on to specify the age group of the dependents.