ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about travelling with U Travel document passport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

daredking
Newly Registered

Question about travelling with U Travel document passport

Post by daredking » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello, i have been in UK for more than 10 years now, i haven't applied for my British citizenship yet, however i will soon, but first i want to travel to Denmark, i have black UK travel document passport / CERTIFICATE OF TRAVEL and Biometric residence permits card. I was wondering if i need a visa to travel to Denmark, am planning to stay there for at least 4weeks. I finished my studies last year, i haven't been anywhere since i moved to UK in 2004, i kind of deserve a little break from the black & white weather. I have tried getting information from the Danish embasy website however i can't seem to find any answers.