ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of a Non-trading company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jason671
Newly Registered

Director of a Non-trading company

Post by jason671 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Hi there
I am due to apply for naturalisation on 17th april 2014 through NCS
please can you shed some light on the following

how do i pay for the fee? is there a fee section where you can put credit/debit card details or postal order or NCS will charge me?

1.Section 1.7 of AN form.
Name at birth.
I am assuming its the first name ?(may sound silly but just need to be sure)

2.Section 3.2 and 3.5
I am a restaurant manager and also registered a company with me and my brother as directors last may 2013
the company however is still non trading,we tried to register for vat but HM and Reveue said you need to provide evidence that you are trading
we havent started trading as of yet,might even close it in the near future,
i do not have the utr or the tax office or tax office reference

please guide should i declare myself as a director along with an employee( of my restaurant where i work as a manager)
and if i tick the director what shall i put in the address of tax office or tax office reference

i am putting the tax office details for my restaurant company that i work for but do not know anything about for my company
thank you very much for your help
jason

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Director of a Non-trading company

Post by milan69 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Whoever pays your tax is your employer.
NCS will charge you on the day of appointment.
I am sometimes wrong.