ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

entrepreneur appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joe911
Newly Registered

entrepreneur appeal

Post by joe911 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 am

hi. i am a new member here.
i was in psw expired 7th dec 2013..
entreprenuer visa applied on 7th dec 2013.
got refusal on 14 april 2014.
i have right to appeal and or to make new application.
my workplace said that they are ready to give work permit.
so bit confused now. how can i sort this out to get visa . i prefer to go for work permit. how can i apply ? can i make a new application tier2 now without going for appeal ? or do i have to go for appeal first and then apply for tier 2 after withdrawing appeal ? will i b able to do since my visa already expired. ? plse help me asap.

msohailsarwar1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: entrepreneur appeal

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 am

The lawful way is that you should go for appeal and when you are ready to apply for tier 2 you should withdraw your appeal and apply for tier2.

Otherwise if you don't want to appeal after visa refusal you have 28 days to apply for new visa I m not sure it's 28 days or less. But if you try search the forums you will find somewhere. Now u have both options if ur paperwork ready go for tier 2 if not go for appeal when ur paperwork ready withdraw the appeal and apply for tier 2.

joe911
Newly Registered

Re: entrepreneur appeal

Post by joe911 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:52 pm

thank you so much for your advice..

joe911
Newly Registered

Re: entrepreneur appeal and work permit

Post by joe911 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:49 pm

hi...
i have applied for my appeal for business visa refusal. and my pass port and every documents with ukba. i am going to submit my work permit application next month after wthdrwing my appeal. i was working with the same company for the past 4 years including my maternity paid perion which ends in june. what category i will be ? short term or long term ? what documents i have to submit ? i dont have any idea since my documents and pass port with ukba. please some one can share your valuable advice as soon as po
ssible ???
psw visa expired 7th dec 2013
business visa applied 7th dec 2013
business visa refusal 12th april 2014
appeal filed 24th april 2014
please advice...