ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Cover Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SK16
Newly Registered

Dependent Cover Letter

Post by SK16 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi All

I am applying for my partner's dependent application on my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa on the 22nd of April 2014 (she is on PSW). Please can anyone advise me about what should be the content of the cover letter. I am applying her visa as unmarried partner and we will be getting married and sending the marriage certificate to HO later.

Please can anyone suggest what can be stated in the cover letter to explain this situation.

I will really appreciate your response as I am really short of time.

Kind Regards

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Dependent Cover Letter

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Covering letter should at least explain everything which applicant thinks(yourself) needs explanation or can misguide them to refuse the application.so make those points more clear so they can understand better

SK16
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent Cover Letter

Post by SK16 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:Covering letter should at least explain everything which applicant thinks(yourself) needs explanation or can misguide them to refuse the application.so make those points more clear so they can understand better
Thanks Ishfaqsangra.