ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLS URGENT HELP REQUIRED.....PLS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abbey manchi
Newly Registered

PLS URGENT HELP REQUIRED.....PLS

Post by abbey manchi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:39 am

Please my Tier 1 Entreprenuer visa had just been refused...
My DETAILS

Came to UK as a student 2008
Got a Post study work visa in 2011 - 2013
Made a joint Tier 1 Entrpreneur application in April 2013..but refused cos it was too early..so i waited till Sept
Attended interview in March 2014..but was refused for the following reasons among others....
....the account from the 3rd party is made to look real..and not believed there is money in it..though a statement of account was presesnted...
....my business contract was signed few days to the time my visa expired..so it might not be genuine..as it has not date on it...

In the meantime,,i had appealled this decison....but i am contemplating SUBMITTING A FRESH APPLICATION ON TIER 2 WORK PERMIT THROUGH A SPONSOR.....While the APPEAL IS STILL PENDING....

pls,,,1.. i need to know how to go about it,..when is the right time to submit the TIER 2 APPLICATION,so i wont become overstayer...and i wont be TECHNICALLY KNOCKED OUT BY THE HO....
and
... 2.... what are my chances in either case.....

.... 3 ....And again,,i had 2 children age 5 and 2 who were born here in england...can i add them to my new Tier 2 Application..as i never put them on my previous application as my dependant...

pls ADVICE ...as time is really running out...

many thanks....

manci
Respected Guru

Re: PLS URGENT HELP REQUIRED.....PLS

Post by manci » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 am

you can only submit a T2G application if you withdraw the appeal.

Before you do that make absolutely sure that the CoS and the application are in order (skill level, salary, etc.) because in case of a refusal you will not get another right to appeal. Since your last leave was T1 PSW you will not need a RLMT.

Your children can apply as PBS dependants at the same time as you but unless they plan to travel (leave the UK and return) they don't have to since they were born in the UK.

todayrefused
Newly Registered

Re: PLS URGENT HELP REQUIRED.....PLS

Post by todayrefused » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:11 pm

abbey manchi wrote:Please my Tier 1 Entreprenuer visa had just been refused...
My DETAILS

Came to UK as a student 2008
Got a Post study work visa in 2011 - 2013
Made a joint Tier 1 Entrpreneur application in April 2013..but refused cos it was too early..so i waited till Sept
Attended interview in March 2014..but was refused for the following reasons among others....
....the account from the 3rd party is made to look real..and not believed there is money in it..though a statement of account was presesnted...
....my business contract was signed few days to the time my visa expired..so it might not be genuine..as it has not date on it...

In the meantime,,i had appealled this decison....but i am contemplating SUBMITTING A FRESH APPLICATION ON TIER 2 WORK PERMIT THROUGH A SPONSOR.....While the APPEAL IS STILL PENDING....

pls,,,1.. i need to know how to go about it,..when is the right time to submit the TIER 2 APPLICATION,so i wont become overstayer...and i wont be TECHNICALLY KNOCKED OUT BY THE HO....
and
... 2.... what are my chances in either case.....

.... 3 ....And again,,i had 2 children age 5 and 2 who were born here in england...can i add them to my new Tier 2 Application..as i never put them on my previous application as my dependant...

pls ADVICE ...as time is really running out...

many thanks....
Hi abbey,
Did you got your visa yet or not...
Thx