ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying in person

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jacobparslow
Newly Registered

Applying in person

Post by jacobparslow » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi guys,

Does everyone have a number to call to get more information on applying for indefinite leave to remain (Set M spouse)? I can't find any numbers to call on government website and I just want to confirm a few things before I sent off my application.

Thanks in advance.

Jacob and Marisa

cruel_tfl
Newly Registered

Re: Applying in person

Post by cruel_tfl » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Contact the UK Visas and Immigration contact centre about:

settlement
extending your stay in the UK
work and study visas
general immigration enquiries
the Immigration Rules
UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

moe07
Newly Registered

Re: Applying in person

Post by moe07 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 pm

hello evryone and thank u all for ur help im applying for uk settlement visa wensday from tunisia im tunisian married to english woman.
i dont know wats the name of the form is it visa vaf4a? i saw in the forum that i have to fill another form called appendix 2 .
do i have to download the appendix 2 and print it and write it handly or i can fill it online?
do i have to do this appendix 2? also in the online application i dont know wat to put in the sponsor section whos the sponsor is it me or my wife?
thank u very much evryone sry if im asking too much im applying wensday i just wanted to make sure about this points.