ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Book an appointment - Premium service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dheeraj1025
United Kingdom

Book an appointment - Premium service

Post by dheeraj1025 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:05 am

Hi,

I am trying to book an appointment for Tier 2 General premium service. When i logged in(https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk) to my account the first question i faced was

"Which application form are you using to make your application?*"

There is no option for Tier 2 General. how can i apply?

Tier 2 General Extend to stay is available on Premium services as it says in the below page

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ligibility

It was pretty urgent for me to apply. Please suggest me what to do?

Regards
Dheeraj Palagiri

onlooker

Re: Book an appointment - Premium service

Post by onlooker » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:22 pm

I suppose it's FLR(O).

dheeraj1025
United Kingdom

Post by dheeraj1025 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi Guys,

I got an reply from UKBA. Hope this help some one.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email of 16th April 2014

As a result of the temporary removal of online appointment booking for Tier 2 applicants for premium service appointments an offline booking process has been created.

A dedicated email account “PSCOfflineBooking@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk” has been created for customers to request appointments.

Please provide the following information for all applicants including any dependants:

· Full name

· Date and place of birth

· Email address

· Phone number

· Nationality

· When and where they want an appointment

Staff in Croydon Premium Service Centre will monitor the email address, book appointments and confirm the details with customers. Fees will be paid by credit or debit card when the customers attend their appointment.

This email address and process is only for booking appointments for Tier 2 applicants while the online facility is unavailable. Any other emails or requests that are sent to the mailbox will not be responded to.

Regards,
Apply Online E-Support Team

alxbabs
Newly Registered

Post by alxbabs » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:22 pm

dheeraj1025 wrote:Hi Guys,

I got an reply from UKBA. Hope this help some one.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email of 16th April 2014

As a result of the temporary removal of online appointment booking for Tier 2 applicants for premium service appointments an offline booking process has been created.

A dedicated email account “PSCOfflineBooking@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk” has been created for customers to request appointments.

Please provide the following information for all applicants including any dependants:

· Full name

· Date and place of birth

· Email address

· Phone number

· Nationality

· When and where they want an appointment

Staff in Croydon Premium Service Centre will monitor the email address, book appointments and confirm the details with customers. Fees will be paid by credit or debit card when the customers attend their appointment.

This email address and process is only for booking appointments for Tier 2 applicants while the online facility is unavailable. Any other emails or requests that are sent to the mailbox will not be responded to.

Regards,
Apply Online E-Support Team

Brilliant. Thanks, I was pulling my hair off trying to find this info

ann771

Post by ann771 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi Dheeraj1025

Thanks for the email details. I have requested an appointment and rec'd an autoreply saying they will aim to update in 2 working days. I was wondering what month/ date they are booking for the Croydon centre now. Has anyone recently booked appointment through this offline service at Croydon for Tier 2? What are my chances to get an appointment between 6th to 16th of May at Croydon?

thanks
Ann

Bibabibab
Newly Registered

Post by Bibabibab » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 pm

There are plenty of free slots (I guess because it is so hard to get a Tier 2 these days). You should be able to get an appointment within a week. So I would say you have a 100% chance for those days if you ask now.

wtmlive

Post by wtmlive » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:56 pm

thanks for the great info! Just got my CoS today and wanted an appointment. mailed them. will update.

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks Dheeraj for details I requested for an appointment for my friend and received an email from UKBA appointment booked within 15 minutes time very quick.

wtmlive

Post by wtmlive » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:18 pm

got an appointment for next week!