ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Homeoffice have gone to upper tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nish_patel7

Homeoffice have gone to upper tribunal

Post by nish_patel7 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 am

Home office objected the judge decision and appealed in upper tribunal and my appeal date is 12 may, Home office objected that the rule was same in dec 2012 to submit the bank account of the company and judge has given the wrong judgement as I was refused on two basis one about the bank letter in the wrong format and second that I have not submitted the company bank account, we argued to judge that there was no such rule to compulsory submit the bank account of company at the time of the application and judge allowed the appeal partly and told us to submit the required documents to ukba for reconsidering the case, now home office has appealed that the rule was there to submit the bank account of company. Any suggestions? And also if I dont win the appeal can I make the fresh application in country or I have to go back to India and make a fresh application? My visa wad expired on dec 2012 and from then this case is going on

kkadiya
Newly Registered

Re: Homeoffice have gone to upper tribunal

Post by kkadiya » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi patel,

I was same boat . I was won appeal in ft court then challenge by HO. I been to the UT and I loose the appeal bt I am getting permission to court of appeal. UT court judge said you have all docs so go back india and apply.
My case is £200k route so no chance to reply in uk.
If you are applied for PSW then u can reapply in uk.