ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

B1 level on the CEFR* / ESOL Entry level 3 on NQF* (Speaking

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MisterNo
Newly Registered

B1 level on the CEFR* / ESOL Entry level 3 on NQF* (Speaking

Post by MisterNo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi I need advice I've spend some much time looking for answer and I hope that someone can HELP me please. I have been living In UK for 5 years, and I want to apply for British Naturalisation, my question is can I apply with B1 level on the CEFR* / ESOL Entry level 3 on NQF* (Speaking & listening ) would that be enough OR I NEED TO PASS WRITING TEST

Many thanks

tunjy

Re: B1 level on the CEFR* / ESOL Entry level 3 on NQF* (Spea

Post by tunjy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:58 pm

MisterNo wrote:Hi I need advice I've spend some much time looking for answer and I hope that someone can HELP me please. I have been living In UK for 5 years, and I want to apply for British Naturalisation, my question is can I apply with B1 level on the CEFR* / ESOL Entry level 3 on NQF* (Speaking & listening ) would that be enough OR I NEED TO PASS WRITING TEST

Many thanks
You need to pass both life in the uk test and B1 level 3 in English speaking & listening.

MisterNo
Newly Registered

Post by MisterNo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:05 pm

tunjy wrote:
MisterNo wrote:Hi I need advice I've spend some much time looking for answer and I hope that someone can HELP me please. I have been living In UK for 5 years, and I want to apply for British Naturalisation, my question is can I apply with B1 level on the CEFR* / ESOL Entry level 3 on NQF* (Speaking & listening ) would that be enough OR I NEED TO PASS WRITING TEST

Many thanks
You need to pass both life in the uk test and B1 level 3 in English speaking & listening.
Hi I have passed LIUK test 2 years ago.
When I search for B1 level 3 some of the agencies have writing test included, and I'm not sure would speaking and listening be enough for successful application.

Thank you

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 pm

There is no writing test, just speaking and listening.
I am sometimes wrong.

MisterNo
Newly Registered

Post by MisterNo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 pm

milan69 wrote:There is no writing test, just speaking and listening.
Hi

Thank you. I just spoke to UK home office and they confirm same: If is ESOL B1 Level entry 3 they say it should be OK

Regards