ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) PEO appointment. My sponsor can't attend

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yaletown605
Newly Registered

FLR(M) PEO appointment. My sponsor can't attend

Post by yaletown605 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:40 pm

I am so happy to have found this forum.

I have an appointment at the PEO office for FLR (M) visa. We have our lawyer prepared it and he is happy that we have all the necessary info and finance documents. The appointment is on Wednesday and that is when my partner/sponsor's teaching day at the University. He just got that job and is still on probation period and there is no one to take over is class. he would come with me of course but I am afraid that would sriously jeopardized his work. He is happy to provide a affadavit to show his support and a phone number to call. Am i still ok? Has people been turn down because sponsor didn't show up?

BTW, we are civil union.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) PEO appointment. My sponsor can't attend

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:05 pm

You will have to submit a letter from your partner explaining his absence. He should also be contactable by telephone should the case worker need to do so during the appointment.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.