ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

case yet to be assigned to caseworker

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

phospholipid

case yet to be assigned to caseworker

Post by phospholipid » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:11 pm

I'm a January applicant 2014 and it seems as though most people from January have been assigned to a caseworker (from speaking to individual members), or have received a decision. I have called my council today to see if any information has been given to them from the HO, and they said it's very odd that I have yet to hear anything as they've had a lot of people from February/March been given approvals and said I should chase it up with the home office. I called today and they told me that I haven't even been assigned to a caseworker. I figured that perhaps there was something wrong with my case (and so I asked), and the operator told me that there isn't any problem, just that no one has yet to look at my case.

I'm curious on what can I do right now? Should I continue just being patient or is there anything I could do?

Somudro
Member of Standing

Re: case yet to be assigned to caseworker

Post by Somudro » Thu May 01, 2014 8:58 am

Anything happened?

Somudro
Member of Standing

Re: case yet to be assigned to caseworker

Post by Somudro » Mon May 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Anu Update?