ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification on Various Things!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Clarification on Various Things!

Post by anandh79 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:17 am

Hello

I am due for citizenship and request you to clarify the following.

English Language Requirements:

I have a Masters degree done in India which was recognised in Points Based Calculator and have shown the same for Tier1/ILR.

Does Original Certificate and PBS printout more than enough as the guide clearly states the same. If yes, what should i tick in the application as it does not have any option to choose.

I am self employed IT contractor who started september 2013. I have read in the application on page 18 under section 7 where it shows evidence of self assessment to be shown. I am confused here, there is no section 7 in the application process at all. Do we need to provide any income or employment proof as there is no place to show this in the application.

The first page says the date format should be dd-mmm-yyyy and then says Eg., 01/09/2013 which is confusing.

I believe myself and my spouse need to give separate application. But again in page 18, it talks about joint application.

Please clarify the same.

Regards
Krish

anandh79

Re: Clarification on Various Things!

Post by anandh79 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:35 pm

can anyone reply please?

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 am

anandh79 wrote:can anyone reply please?
can somebody reply on this as I have not asked for any tough question :)

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:54 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hello

I am due for citizenship and request you to clarify the following.

English Language Requirements:

I have a Masters degree done in India which was recognised in Points Based Calculator and have shown the same for Tier1/ILR.

Does Original Certificate and PBS printout more than enough as the guide clearly states the same. If yes, what should i tick in the application as it does not have any option to choose.

Krish
I would suggest you get the NARIC letter for English Language Assessment reason I say this is I have seen some people have been asked for it from HO. It's always better to submit all the docs rather waiting for HO to come back to you, which eventually delays your application. :)

I am afraid I don't have an answer for your second query :(

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Post by IndiMarshall » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Statment of Comparability,
letter from Uni stating that ur degree is taught in English,
Print of PBS
All these are mandatory ..

and finally to be on safe boat get English lang assesement from NARIC.