ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 App as Self Employed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

claraluh
United Kingdom

EEA4 App as Self Employed

Post by claraluh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and this is my first post, I have seen so many useful information in other posts, everyone helping each other, so I got motivated to post as well. :D

My case is as follow:

Me and my mother non-eea, my mother is married to an EEA Person. We all came to London in 2008 and got a residence visa for 5 years, now it is time to apply for permanent visa as we have been here for 5 years already.
My Step-Dad is registered as a self-employed since 2008 when we first applied, he's been self employed since then, He is registered with and accountancy agency, they do all his paperwork. The accountants prepared all the paperwork as we have to send it to ukba, what is included is: Self-Assessment slips for the 5 years, National Insurance contributions for the five years, The latest self-assessment for 2013-2104 (which could be done in October to be paid in January 2015) Is already done and paid by direct-debit, so we have the direct debit agreement, Letters from HMRC stating that he has paid the insurance contributions and the self-assessments. Bank Statements, showing money going in every month. Costumers receipts. 2 Reference Letters from costumers. And a few letters from accountants showing that he has been with them since 2008. He also has a business card.
From me and my mom we have bank statements for the 5 years, mobile statements, letters from college and payslips.
We will be also paying a huge amount on services from a solicitor, he is currently on holidays and should be back by Tuesday, when we will meet him and hand in all the paperwork.

Now I want your advice, is there anything we are missing??

Many Thanks!!!