ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help to lodge an appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Safi0o0
Newly Registered

Need help to lodge an appeal

Post by Safi0o0 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 am

hi,
my visa was rejected last month i am appealing against decision,, i applied as a sole trader and applied 20 days before my visa expire i had inerview in mid of march,, refusals are,, and my business is HR consultancy

1, you usedd force majeur caluse in agreement which is not necessary in these type of business, this clause means that in case of extreme whether condition either party will not be liable... i mean if any loss happens

2 i have 50k from uk and he says u ddnt provide any third party declaration,, why would i provide if money is in already my account not third party statament,, i told him in interview that i had 20k savings from here 15k is gifted from cousine and 15k was sent from pakistan by my bro. he says u did,nt provide any evidence that u had savigs and your cousine sent you money.. i am still keeping that moeny..

3.. he used the word as company but i dont have company i am working as a sole trader

4,, and he says i dont think u have genuin access to 50k

5.. he says u cant give health and safety service u dont have relevant cource,, but i told him in interview that i arrange training courses like H & S..

6,, u dont have experience to run this business as i had masters and i have studied hr as subject,, is that not enough

7.. u dont have employment liability insurance...which i will add to appeal documents..

i mean on every question i replied he at the end just said i am not satisfy,,

with your experience guys just tell me do i have chances to win that appeal,, i mean refusals are more than 1 but baseless as i guess and does it matter if i keep that money for that long will it prove genuinity of money. please reply with best experience if somone had that before