ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Alhamdolillah received approval letter after appeal Ltd alwd

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

appeal786

Alhamdolillah received approval letter after appeal Ltd alwd

Post by appeal786 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:25 am

Received approval letter and all my documents and passports after appeal allowed to extent in November 13. 2 months ago HO asked some more documents and now approval. Thanks to Allah. This forum is really helpful. Thanks to Old, Rehn, Princess, and all. Now my question is it was joint application 50k and funds are in separate accounts, can we use funds from separate accounts directly to invest or we must put in business account? Thanks

Presh
Newly Registered

Re: Alhamdolillah received approval letter after appeal Ltd

Post by Presh » Tue May 06, 2014 5:05 pm

@appeal, congrats on your approval. Please can I know the lawyer you used as I am in dire need if a very good lawyer. Thanks

SMNaveed
Newly Registered

Post by SMNaveed » Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 pm

appeal786 wrote:Received approval letter and all my documents and passports after appeal allowed to extent in November 13. 2 months ago HO asked some more documents and now approval. Thanks to Allah. This forum is really helpful. Thanks to Old, Rehn, Princess, and all. Now my question is it was joint application 50k and funds are in separate accounts, can we use funds from separate accounts directly to invest or we must put in business account? Thanks
Our ( team application ), appeal was allowed to extent in December, HO asked my team member to send additional documents in end of March and issued him visa immediately after receiving requested documents on 1st of April. But HO hasn't asked me for any documents and neither issued me visa yet.
In your case did you both partners were asked to send additional documents?
Was the same caseworker dealing with your applications?
Were your visas issued on same time?

It's really strange situation for me because my partner has got his visa more then a month ago and on other side I haven't be contacted at all by HO. ( Don't have any bad immigration history or any law breaking issues ).

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Thu May 08, 2014 2:20 pm

At parish. Don't ask about solicitors he was stupid.
My visa issued and then after 3 days my partner got his visa. Yes we both were asked more documents to send from same case worker.