ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need business premises, for tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam1987
Newly Registered

Do I need business premises, for tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by sam1987 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 am

Hi,
I'm making re application after my first got rejected this month. I heard according to rule changes in April, I should have a business premises to make a fresh application. Please help. Do indeed business premises ??

kayess1984

Re: Do I need business premises, for tier 1 entrepreneur vis

Post by kayess1984 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 am

Hi Sam,

Can you share your application timeline and also reasons for rejection? Also in which T1 category did you apply?
As far as I know, I don't think you need to have premises for T1 (Entre) 200k visa, wait for others input on the same. Thanks!
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:26 pm

sam1987 wrote:Hi,
I'm making re application after my first got rejected this month. I heard according to rule changes in April, I should have a business premises to make a fresh application. Please help. Do indeed business premises ??

Hello Sam,

That is not compulsory to have business premises at all. Do not worry just prepare your documents well this time address is not an issue.
BEST OF LUCK

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Its not mandatory, yet, if you can and/or if your up-and-running need business demands; its definitely worthwhile to get one, the cost-efficient one; like a lot of shared, fully serviced business places/desks/rooms are available these days in most of the cities of UK.
It will add more weightage in ur this second-try application.

cpmlkhan wrote:
sam1987 wrote:Hi,

Hello Sam,

That is not compulsory to have business premises at all. Do not worry just prepare your documents well this time address is not an issue.
BEST OF LUCK

entrepreneurexpert
Newly Registered

Post by entrepreneurexpert » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:40 am

I think from April it has become kind of mandatory to have a business premise apart from home but I am not sure though

Thanks

sindhoo

Post by sindhoo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:43 am

entrepreneurexpert wrote:I think from April it has become kind of mandatory to have a business premise apart from home but I am not sure though

Thanks
Hi ,
Thanks for the information can you show us where did you read it in policy guide or somewhere else.