ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with permanent residency please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

robakles
Newly Registered

help with permanent residency please

Post by robakles » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:24 pm

hi all , me and my wife we're both polish , i just became british citizen, my wife lives in britain since january 2010 , we got married in june 2012, son was born december 2012 and he's also british coz i had a permanent residency at the time, my wife hasnt worked much during her stay (3 months work then 6 off, then worked 5 months then off couple of months)so she doesnt even have temporary residency (didnt work 12 months consecutively), and now is with my son at home, can she apply for a residency in 2 years time as a spouse of british citizen ??? if yes , which application form should we use? thanks for any replies