ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permission for upper tirubunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mike21
Newly Registered

Permission for upper tirubunal

Post by Mike21 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 pm

After 18 months waiting I won my appeal hearing April 2 Nd week .received a letter they apply for permission to upper tirubunal .how long the process still? My ftt judge given decision in my determination he apply the principle of common fairness and he allowed my appeal in ftt ?
Pls guide me seniors

Mike21
Newly Registered

Re: Permission for upper tirubunal

Post by Mike21 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:01 am

Judge granted permission to upper tirubunal, now again waiting for hearing date again need to wait? Any idea seniors how long upper tirubunal process

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:24 am

Mike21 wrote:Judge granted permission to upper tirubunal, now again waiting for hearing date again need to wait? Any idea seniors how long upper tirubunal process

It can take up to 6 to 8 weeks and after won in UT long wait to papers come through. So atleast altogether 4 to 6 months.

BEST OF LUCK

Mike21
Newly Registered

Post by Mike21 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Received upper tirubunal hearing date July 1 st week again fingers crossed