ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enetreprenure Visa 1st application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adeelkayani
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enetreprenure Visa 1st application

Post by adeelkayani » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:20 am

Hello Gurros and every one , :D
i am the new one in this blog ..and i am really big fan of this blog and finally today i register my self to be a part of this blog regularly ..hope so u all welcome me :lol: thanks anyways ...

i am having some queries regarding about business account in uk ..m London based ..my visa is gonna expire in July ,should i open my business account or its not compulsory cz one of my friend he asked me its not a mandatory bt its aplus point if u are bringing some money in this country ..but i am interested to bring some amount after visa ,,so what u guys suggest should i open a new account or not ? and one one thing shall i take a solicitor to proceed my case or better to proceed my self ??//

Comments appreciatable
thanks
adeel kayani

kayess1984

Re: Tier 1 Enetreprenure Visa 1st application

Post by kayess1984 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:27 am

Hello & welcome to IB.

Immigration boards indeed a big help for people like all of us. There are many people who will help you and in return don't forget to help others when you can.
You didn't mention your present status in your message. Let us know your present status, when is your visa expiring, what were you doing till date in the UK and which visa now are you looking for?
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Enetreprenure Visa 1st application

Post by rehan01 » Fri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm

policy guidance is ur best solicitor, so if you go through it in details I am quite sure I don't need any solicitor to apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.

its all depends how much effort you put into it and if you have business and is trading actively than you must open business account and all the business monies should be coming into your business account. (I am assuming u r on psw visa in which case you have to show contract that your business is trading or a letter from bank that your business is trading so u need a bank account)

I hope this is of some help and if you have more question feel free to ask but make sure u do your homework properly and post genuine questions so people can take it seriously and guide you.

regards

adeelkayani wrote:Hello Gurros and every one , :D
i am the new one in this blog ..and i am really big fan of this blog and finally today i register my self to be a part of this blog regularly ..hope so u all welcome me :lol: thanks anyways ...

i am having some queries regarding about business account in uk ..m London based ..my visa is gonna expire in July ,should i open my business account or its not compulsory cz one of my friend he asked me its not a mandatory bt its aplus point if u are bringing some money in this country ..but i am interested to bring some amount after visa ,,so what u guys suggest should i open a new account or not ? and one one thing shall i take a solicitor to proceed my case or better to proceed my self ??//

Comments appreciatable
thanks
adeel kayani
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015