ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 application and pre sessional course

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samiraz
Newly Registered

Tier 4 application and pre sessional course

Post by samiraz » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:22 pm

My friend has recently received an unconditional offer for Masters. There is a course that university recommends to attend on 23rd September and lasts for a week. The masters start date is 29 Sept. I know one can apply for tier4 3 months before start date of the course. my question is will she be able to apply 3 months before 23rd Sept or 29 Sept. Also, will her visa start on 23rd August or 29 August ?

Thank you

Kingz84

Re: Tier 4 application and pre sessional course

Post by Kingz84 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi samiraz

Visa will start when it isit issued her start date will be according to the CAS letter if it has the 23rd then thats the start of the course and if its 29 then it will be 29th

Thanks

passion5

Re: Tier 4 application and pre sessional course

Post by passion5 » Fri May 09, 2014 8:07 am

no no no,,what ever is the start date the visa will be issued one month before, i mean if the course is starting from 23 sept, then u will be given the visa from 23 Aug, u can travel one month before the start of the course to get ready for the course,