ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for indefinite leave to remain??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crazydude
Newly Registered

Applying for indefinite leave to remain??

Post by crazydude » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:43 pm

Hi everyone

Im new in here, my question is i have FLR(M) which is for 2 year until Dec/07, i had a look at the indefinite leave to remain form and they are asking evidence like bills and bank account together, 20 in total from 5 sources, i did not understand that, Me and my partner do not have everything in both names, i have water and telephone bill in my name, bank account, nhs card, tenancy agreement (both names), we have joint bank account too, he got bank account, tmobile bill, nhs card, as you can see only bank account together, could this be a problem??? and Im not sure we have enough evidence, what do you think?

Regards
Renato

Branis
Newly Registered

Post by Branis » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:17 pm

To my knowledge the HO acepts documents in sole names as long as they show the same address. In this case you'd need to send about 6 docs addressed to you and 4 addressed to you partner. For example you can send your utility bills bank statements etc and your partner should send his bank statements, credit card statements ,employers wage slips etc. Do check this with the HO because it's been a year since I did this. Good luck

crazydude
Newly Registered

Post by crazydude » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:06 am

Thank you Branis

I will call the Home office and check on that.