ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal dismissed. Need suggestion now

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nidaaqeel

Appeal dismissed. Need suggestion now

Post by nidaaqeel » Sat May 03, 2014 12:20 am

i just received a letter from FT that my appeal is dismissed. now i have five days to log on permission for the UT. i am thinking to move on student visa now as i am quite frustrated now. i spoke to my lawyer that is it possible to get student visa and he said yes but the problem is i can not apply for september session as it is too early and i have to go back to my country and apply from there which will break my 10 year ILR. he is like i can apply only a month before the classes for the visa. its MAY and i have to stay legally for whole MAY+JUNE+JULY and after that in august i will able to apply in UNIVERSITY. is there any safe way so i will able to spend my these three months legally.

SMNaveed
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal dismissed. Need suggestion now

Post by SMNaveed » Sat May 03, 2014 12:29 am

Can't you apply in UT, which will take a while and in the meantime if you think that success chances are not so high, you can get admission and apply for student visa.
Just a suggestion as you can discuss with your solicitor

Thanks

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Sat May 03, 2014 12:54 am

SMNaveed wrote:Can't you apply in UT, which will take a while and in the meantime if you think that success chances are not so high, you can get admission and apply for student visa.
Just a suggestion as you can discuss with your solicitor

Thanks
yeah i will apply for UT but it will take couple of week only to get decision that will we get permission or not and most probably we will not get permission according to my lawyer. the second thing is my am on appeal so it is quite hard to get CAS from highly trusted sponsors as they normally very strict to give CAS if u do not have passport as per my knowledge. suggestion are welcome and will help me a lot so please keep suggest me

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat May 03, 2014 8:14 am

@ nidaaqeel, best option is for you to continue your appeal through the Upper tribunal in order to buy more time for your student visa plan. Also technically you are still on PSW visa if that's what you had last when your application got refused, so schools should not have problem giving you a CAS letter but some of them may refuse you so you will need to try a lot of schools to see which of them is ready to issue you a CAS letter.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

nyutan2003
Newly Registered

Post by nyutan2003 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:39 pm

got tier 1 entrepreneur refusal letter today :( still can i apply long residency ( 10 years stay in London ) or do i have to go for appeal ?
if someone can help on this i am really confuse ...

thanks in advance

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Sat May 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ nidaaqeel, best option is for you to continue your appeal through the Upper tribunal in order to buy more time for your student visa plan. Also technically you are still on PSW visa if that's what you had last when your application got refused, so schools should not have problem giving you a CAS letter but some of them may refuse you so you will need to try a lot of schools to see which of them is ready to issue you a CAS letter.
thanx Olasunkanmi, u have been always helpful for me. kindly with ur experience, can u tell me that how far i can drag UT appeals in case not getting permissions

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat May 03, 2014 4:31 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:i just received a letter from FT that my appeal is dismissed. now i have five days to log on permission for the UT. i am thinking to move on student visa now as i am quite frustrated now. i spoke to my lawyer that is it possible to get student visa and he said yes but the problem is i can not apply for september session as it is too early and i have to go back to my country and apply from there which will break my 10 year ILR. he is like i can apply only a month before the classes for the visa. its MAY and i have to stay legally for whole MAY+JUNE+JULY and after that in august i will able to apply in UNIVERSITY. is there any safe way so i will able to spend my these three months legally.

Hello nidaaqeel,

1st think is universities will not issue you a CAS letter because you must have valid visa for that. You may can get from some colleges. 2nd I would suggest you to go for UT 1st and start preparing your documents for reapply. If You share your refusal points would be able to better suggest you.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Sat May 03, 2014 4:56 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
nidaaqeel wrote:i just received a letter from FT that my appeal is dismissed. now i have five days to log on permission for the UT. i am thinking to move on student visa now as i am quite frustrated now. i spoke to my lawyer that is it possible to get student visa and he said yes but the problem is i can not apply for september session as it is too early and i have to go back to my country and apply from there which will break my 10 year ILR. he is like i can apply only a month before the classes for the visa. its MAY and i have to stay legally for whole MAY+JUNE+JULY and after that in august i will able to apply in UNIVERSITY. is there any safe way so i will able to spend my these three months legally.

Hello nidaaqeel,

1st think is universities will not issue you a CAS letter because you must have valid visa for that. You may can get from some colleges. 2nd I would suggest you to go for UT 1st and start preparing your documents for reapply. If You share your refusal points would be able to better suggest you.
if i will reapply then there are less chances to get it. i am afraid as well as i will not get right of appeal if i reapply. as i am thinking is student visa quite save rather than reapply entrepreneur visa. any suggestion?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon May 05, 2014 12:03 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:
cpmlkhan wrote:

Hello nidaaqeel,

if i will reapply then there are less chances to get it. i am afraid as well as i will not get right of appeal if i reapply. as i am thinking is student visa quite save rather than reapply entrepreneur visa. any suggestion?
Hello Nida,

You can try your Luck then. But as i mentioned to you Getting university CAS 5% chances. Try for good reputable college which is affiliated with reputable university.

BEST OF LUCK

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 pm

when are you hitting 10 years? i think you should try for student at highly t college and even if they refuse u , u can win in JR.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue May 06, 2014 12:47 am

cpmlkhan wrote:Hello Nida,

You can try your Luck then. But as i mentioned to you Getting university CAS 5% chances. Try for good reputable college which is affiliated with reputable university.

BEST OF LUCK
if i go on student visa, will it break my 10 years. am confused because some says its not and other says it is. if i try college then will i able to get 20 hours work ?
Last edited by nidaaqeel on Tue May 06, 2014 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue May 06, 2014 12:49 am

pakhtoon77 wrote:when are you hitting 10 years? i think you should try for student at highly t college and even if they refuse u , u can win in JR.
in September 2015