ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

1 Partner Got visa 2nd refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheikh123

1 Partner Got visa 2nd refused

Post by sheikh123 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi Seniors Need Your Help!

I applied Ent with team member me and my business partner refused visa. I went for appeal and she went for JR as she has visa therefore no appeal right and after 1 month she apply fresh as well with same documents and same bank statement. My appeal was refused and she got the visa. Can i go for JR in these circumstance. I applied Tier-2 but i want to fight on this discrimination can plz all seniors can guide me that how can i fight against this one sided decision of Home office. Plz its a request with all senior plz plz help me out.

Thanks.

naviad13
Newly Registered

Re: 1 Partner Got visa 2nd refused

Post by naviad13 » Mon May 05, 2014 12:41 am

Hi
Sorry I am asking u question
Actually I want to apply tier 2 bcz tier 1 refused and appeal dismissed. At the moment my appeal in upper tribunal
But I am confused to apply in tier 2
My question. Is it possible to apply tier 2 with in 28 days to withdraw my appeal
Plz help me regarding this am very confuesed
Thanks in advance

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon May 05, 2014 7:32 am

@ sheikh123, there is nothing to indicate any discrimination about your case. You stated that both of you got refused initially and one appeal while the other went for JR.

You also stated that your team member decided to re-apply but you didn't indicate the reason why you didn't re-apply for the same category again. Also did your team member re-apply again as a team or as a single applicant? If your team member second application is a single application, then there is nothing you can do as you have decided not to re-apply for same category but for Tier 2 visa.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

sheikh123

Post by sheikh123 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Dear Olasunkanm!

When my Tier-1 Ent refused i have right for appeal so thats why i went for appeal but on the other hand my partner went for JR because her visa was 2 months left. After 2 months beside the JR she also applied fresh application as a Team and mentioned on her application that my business partner case was in court. Now the question is again that i applied T-2 after my appeal was refused in UT but on the next day she got her visa on the same documents on which i applied and my appeal was refused as well. In my view this is discrimination of HO as on the one hand they are refusing me to saying of 245D and on the other hand they are giving visa to my team member on the same documents how come its possible that HO consider one person is Genuine and other business partner is not Genuine. Can you plz plz advice me can i take this matter in JR or what u suggest if i withdraw or vary my t-2 application as i did not done my finger prints will it help to get the visa?

Plz all seniors i need ur sincere advise.

Thanks.

sheikh123

Post by sheikh123 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Still waiting for seniors advice. plz advice.
Thanks.