ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help on Family Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

etelsa

Urgent help on Family Visitor Visa

Post by etelsa » Mon May 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi All Gurus out there.

I have a big query.

My niece, my sister and my cousin are coming to visit me next month. They came over 2 years ago (May 2012) under Family Visitor visa.

Last month they fill the application online and they all went for family visitor. They fill the application form and it allowed them to fill the whole application under Family Visitor. They are going to the British Emabassy this coming Friday for the appointment and I just found out that my niece and cousin should be applying under a dirferent category (VAF1A) whih is as a normal tourist. We dont know what to do right now as everything is booked done and completed online. They live far away from the capital and plane tickets and hotel are all booked too.

Any suggestion?

The only thing that occurs to me is for my niece and cousin to fill in the VAF1A form and bring it with them to the appointment on Friday 8th May.

Can anyone shed a light on this.

I am a resident permanent in this country (ILR)

Many thanks and regards,