ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Needs urgent Help for spouse ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Needs urgent Help for spouse ILR

Post by Miangee » Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 pm

hi senior Members
I was student before get my ILR on 10 year basis my wife has joined me in 2007 and i have applied my wife flr M in December 2013 but have received my wife FLR M approved on 2nd May after 6th April for two years .

My question is that can she apply on SET M Straight away as she has passed 7 years already and got two years spouse visa means has considered in old rules.

and if we apply premium service and paid online and home office does not consider her in old rules than will home office refund fees or not
please give your valuable advice
thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Needs urgent Help for spouse ILR

Post by Amber » Tue May 06, 2014 5:23 am

Yes, you may apply for SET(M) now by virtue of 287(a)(i)(d). B1 English and LIUK required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Tue May 06, 2014 8:16 am

Hi
thanks for ur response amber
If I applied through NCS is that ok or I must need to apply primium services and if home office does not consider her in old rules will they refund fees plz explain I dont want to loss the money
Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue May 06, 2014 10:48 am

You mean the SCS don't you?

They won't refund the fee if rejected. However, include a cover letter stipulating consideration under 287(a)(i)(d).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.