ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ohoopee

Travel

Post by Ohoopee » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:42 am

Hello,

I will be moving to London in a few months. I am just wondering if there is any kind of long term transport pass you can buy. All I have been able to find is the 7 Day Tourist Tub and Bus pass. I need one that will last longer.

Thanks

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:45 am

Yes, you can get a long-term Oyster card, either which pays for each fare as you use it, or as a travelcard.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 pm

Tube, train and bus can be covered by an annual pass if your travel is going to be regular enough to justify the initial cost. Read up at http://www.tfl.gov.uk
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten