ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal confirmation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joe911
Newly Registered

appeal confirmation

Post by joe911 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 pm

hi ...
my enterprenuer visa refused on 12th april 2014. and i filed appeal on 24th april. any fee didnt deducted yet and i didnt get any confirmation letter yet. i want to apply for work permit visa as soon as possible since i already have a sponsership letter from my employer. is it possible for me to apply at this stage for my work permit ? or do i have to wait for conformation of appeal then withraw it and only i can apply ? please reply as soon possible ..please..

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: appeal confirmation

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed May 07, 2014 8:59 am

@ joe911, you can call the tribunal to confirm that your appeal has been received and you can then wait for the hearing date after which you can withdraw your appeal and then submit your Tier 2 application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

joe911
Newly Registered

Post by joe911 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:33 am

thank you so much for your advice. but how long will it take to get the hearing date and confirmation ? my partner has to join the work within one month since has already extend the leave for last 6 month ( applied with me as dependant and now in uk without job . work was in abroad )and job is going to loose permanently. is there any way i can submit my work permit application. my solicitor said he will make everything ready . but i am not sure how is going to possible . please advice.

shahzad_79
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_79 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:27 am

what was your last visa?
you can switch to any visa at any level in my opinion. but better talk to any consultant please. if you wait for the appeal process it might take longer and you could lose your sponsor , In my advice apply for tier 2 visa with out taking yours appeal back. I heard some one did that too and got tier2 after the refusal of teir1 entrepreneur visa.
best of luck. do sensibly it is about your carrier.

joe911
Newly Registered

Post by joe911 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:58 am

thank you my dear friend. it was psw expired in dec2013. can we make a new application while appeal going on ?