ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VC funding

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suny2013
Newly Registered

VC funding

Post by suny2013 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Hey Guys

Need some help... I am planning to apply from outside the UK via VC funding..However, what i want to know is will the VC firms transfer the 50k to my account outside UK or they will provide me a letter stating the details of my business plan, funding etc ( if they accept my proposal of course )

VentureCapital Route

Re: VC funding

Post by VentureCapital Route » Wed May 07, 2014 11:06 pm

VC firm will only need to provide letter of commitment to invest £50K in your business. They don't need to put the money in your account immediately.

Pls pm me your email address and I will be happy to give you details of the VC that I am using - they are quite open to accepting business proposals as long as their risks are covered.

Thanks

suny2013
Newly Registered

Post by suny2013 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:05 am

Are you sure about this? is this written in the guidance policy.. because it says you must have access to 50k which means i think is you should have money in your account?? please advise

benjamin2000

Post by benjamin2000 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Going through the VC is filled with problems. In fact if they can't find a fault with your application they will create one. And most of the judges at the tribunal are secret BNP or UKIP members who will make up their minds before they even sat down (The sad thing is that am not even joking).

The best thing for you is to have the 50K in your UK bank account. In fact the better option is to have 60K. Invest 10K in the business (Remember to get the documentary evidence) and leave the remaining 50K in your personal bank account. This will save you from a lot of agony.

suny2013
Newly Registered

Post by suny2013 » Fri May 09, 2014 8:05 am

Hello

Thanks for the eye opener..However, i m not in the Uk..I will be applying outside the uk. Should the VC firm transfer to my Indian account ( of course if they approve )..According to you will that make my case strong?
benjamin2000 wrote:Going through the VC is filled with problems. In fact if they can't find a fault with your application they will create one. And most of the judges at the tribunal are secret BNP or UKIP members who will make up their minds before they even sat down (The sad thing is that am not even joking).

The best thing for you is to have the 50K in your UK bank account. In fact the better option is to have 60K. Invest 10K in the business (Remember to get the documentary evidence) and leave the remaining 50K in your personal bank account. This will save you from a lot of agony.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 09, 2014 8:21 am

benjamin2000 wrote:And most of the judges at the tribunal are secret BNP or UKIP members who will make up their minds before they even sat down (The sad thing is that am not even joking).
And UKVI is secretly run by the EDL!!!

Lol! What utter nonsense lol!!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

suny2013
Newly Registered

Post by suny2013 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:15 am

dear wanderer

his point is if you have money in account , it will make your case much stronger.. what do you reckon?

Wanderer wrote:
benjamin2000 wrote:And most of the judges at the tribunal are secret BNP or UKIP members who will make up their minds before they even sat down (The sad thing is that am not even joking).

benjamin2000

Post by benjamin2000 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:44 am

Wanderer wrote:

@Wanderer, how many tribunal hearings have you witnessed to know that it is utter nonsense? Mind your language.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 09, 2014 11:55 am

benjamin2000 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

@Wanderer, how many tribunal hearings have you witnessed to know that it is utter nonsense? Mind your language.

When I was a kid is was Reds under the beds lol! Now it's BNP on Tribunals!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

vvktse
Newly Registered

Post by vvktse » Fri May 09, 2014 12:05 pm

VentureCapital Route wrote:VC firm will only need to provide letter of commitment to invest £50K in your business. They don't need to put the money in your account immediately.

Pls pm me your email address and I will be happy to give you details of the VC that I am using - they are quite open to accepting business proposals as long as their risks are covered.

Thanks
please give me the details of your vc. I am very new to this visa I don't know how I can get support from vc. more details is much appreciated thanks