ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visas and Immigration Contact Emails & Numbers 2014

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fawaztaj
Newly Registered

UK Visas and Immigration Contact Emails & Numbers 2014

Post by fawaztaj » Thu May 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi All,

I have been trying to search the UKVI (i.e. UKBA) Email address that I can use in order to ask any questions or get further clarifications, but unfortunately I'm unable to find any contact email address on the new rewamped site. The privious ones are listed down below, but when I sent them an Enquery it just returned with the following automated message.

The Emails that I tried were ...

Please note that this UKBA e-mail address has been rebranded with a new Homeoffice address. This address will remain in use for a period of 6 months after which it will be removed from the Global Address List.
Please note that as a result of rebranding the UKBA e-mail address on the GAL, this address will no longer be in use.
Your e-mail will be forwarded to the users new Homeoffice address for a period of 6 months from 21st March.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) This email has been certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.
The Contact Number has been updated: 03001232241

Does anyone have any email address that I can send my enqueries to ? Kindly advise ...

Thanking you all,

Best regards,

Fawaz Taj